Member Incentive Program
What Is It?
As a CTMA member, you know firsthand the value membership provides in supporting your company and in strengthening the Canadian Tooling & Machining industry. The Member Incentive Program (MIP) offers an ideal opportunity to share the many benefits of membership with non-member companies. By simply reaching out to your network and encouraging fellow businesses to become a member, you pass along the benefits of membership. In turn, CTMA will reward your efforts in referring approved new member companies.
What You Get
You will receive a credit of 50% of the new member company’s 1st year membership dues which can be applied to one of the following options:
- Monetary incentive paid to company or designated individual
- A credit towards your own membership renewal
- Donated back to CTMA to help with operating costs
- Contribution to the CTMA Apprentice Awards in your company’s name
- Contribution towards Golf Tournament or AGM sponsorship in your company’s name
How the Program Works
- Your membership must be current.
- You must actively encourage a new company to join.
- The new member should apply online or fill out a PDF application identifying the referring company’s name.
- The Board of Director’s must approve the new member application.
Help Grow your Association…
Recruit a New Member!